Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Wedding Wednesday....Bridal Consultation/Trial

On sunday, I had a bridal consultation and we combined 2 different looks to create the look we did. I love styling brides, because I can get really creative. I enjoyed doing this trial appointment because the bride knew what she wanted and we were able to work together on every detail. I still put my personal touches on the finished product but it's cool when the bride has an opinion.
As I have a stated on many occasions, the trial is extremely important because you want to know how the style looks prior to your wedding day, just in case you want to alter it in any way. You may even want a totally different style than you originally thought you wanted that is why a trial is important.
A trial is like the rough draft for your wedding day.
I'm so happy that we was able to create this look for her to wear on her wedding day. She will be wearing a birdcage veil similar to this one.


Her natural hair 
We added Clip in Extensions 







No comments:

Post a Comment