Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wedding Wednesday....Bridal Glam



A couple of weeks ago I had the opportunity of styling yet another beautiful bride. I never get tired of being apart of the wedding day of my clients. To be with a bride during one of the most vulnerable time of her life is so rewarding.
Courtney contacted me a week before her Big Day inquiring about hair services. I was shocked because I have never had a bride wait until the day of to vet a hairstylist. She called me a week before her Big Day and I recommended that we do a trial beforehand. As I have stated in previous post it's very important to have a consultation and trial appointment. Since it was short notice we did her trial appointment on Monday and the wedding was on Friday.
Courtney showed me two different pictures and we combined the two pictures to get one look.
We used synthetic braiding hair and achieved this look. I wasn't confident  that it would blend well but as I started creating it transformed into a masterpiece.
I really enjoyed working with Courtney. She was laid back and super sweet. Congratulations to the Newlyweds!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment