Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Year, New You!!!

It's a new year so why not go for a new look? I always encourage people to try something new, especially around the holidays.  It's a way to refresh yourself. The change doesn't have to be drastic, just something new and fresh. I personally know when I change my look, I feel empowered. I find most of my inspiration on Fashion blogs, Instagram (Follow me @Tressarthair) , and in Magazines. Here are a few looks that I did over the holidays that I just love. My beautiful clients are the best, some drive me nuts but I'm so grateful for them.


Natural Hair, Highlights and base change, Pressed and ceramic curled




Partial Sew-in Extensions, Peruvian extensions (ihearthaircrush.com), Blow-dried, Ceramic curled



 Natural Hair, Pressed, curled, styled



Natural hair, Base change (color correction), trimmed, Blow-dried


Partial Sew-in extensions, Virgin Indian extension (www.wagmanshair.com), cut, ceramic curled and styled




Natural Hair, Pressed, trimmed, and ceramic curled



Micro-Bead Extensions, Pressed, ceramic curled, and styled



 Partial Sew-in Extensions, Brazilian extensions (www.ihearthaircrush.com), cut, ceramic curled, and styled



No comments:

Post a Comment