Saturday, February 19, 2011

Thank you, I appreciate you! (The tip)

This evening I had one of my Fav clients, and she always makes me feel appreciated. No matter how crazy she may drive me, I would do just about anything to accommodate her. I can go on and on to say what she does every time she comes that drives me crazy, but I won't because it's her and clients like her that are the reason why I thrive. My whole day was field with my Detroit chicas and they know how to show their appreciation for my hard work. All of these women, no matter their social class, TIP. I get such fulfillment when people recognize my talent. A tip doesn't always have to be monetary, but words of gratitude are appreciated. It makes me feel sooooo good when clients are over-joyed because they never knew their hair was capable of the style I created for them. It makes me feel good when people tell me that they received lots of compliments on the style I gave them. Words are so POWERFUL, it may not seem like it's alot coming from your mouth, but those same words can change someones life. In closing I want to thank those clients that ever gave me a tip, monetary or through your kind words. I appreciate you for the bottom of my heart. Without your support, there would be no Tress Artist. Thank you, God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment