Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Do Blondes really have more fun?!

One would sure think so! There are many variations of blonde, you can have brassy, gold, platinum, and strawberry blonde. Not everyone can pull off wearing blonde hair, because it involves bleaching your hair (not in all cases, but most). If you want to wear blonde hair it's VERY IMPORTANT to go to a stylist that has experience with doing color. Going too light can cause breakage so you want to have a strand test prior to your service. It's so important because if an error occurs, it's extremely noticeable. As my client today stated "at least color can be fixed", which is true (sometimes), however you still want it to be done properly to avoid the hassle. As a stylist, it's so important to learn new technique's and not to be content. There is always something new to learn in this business. I have to look back and refresh all the time. I am hungry for knowledge and I'm always learning. No I'm not the best colorist, but I like to think I'm pretty darn good at what I do:)

Before highlight and base change
(double process)

(NATURAL HAIR)
After base change and highlight
(double process)
(bleach highlight)

Natural hair 
Ceramic curled
Color and style by Serena J.
(weave highlight technique)

No comments:

Post a Comment