Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Wedding Wednesday....Hale to the Ogbechies!

On March 14, 2015 I had the pleasure of styling a bride, but not just any bride but one who is one of the most genuine souls I know. She is selfless, beautiful and compassionate. It's not often that you meet people that are as kind as this young woman is.
When she reached out to me and asked me to style her and her bridesmaids for her Big Day, I didn't hesitate to say yes. It was an honor for me to be apart of her wedding day. 
I'm so happy that I had the opportunity to see the relationship with her and her now husband blossom. 
I love to see people I care about find love and form unions as a result of it. 
Lauryn (the bride) moved to San Francisco for work a few years ago (She's originally from Michigan) and that's where she met her now husband Ijeh. They met at "Our family dinner" which is a small organization that is geared towards helping people meet others in a non-pretenious setting. The concept is that you have dinner amongst other young professionals in your area. I'm attending my first one in the Dc area in May (Excited!!!) 
Lauryn is an only child and Ijeh is the youngest son of 3 siblings. Ijeh is Nigerian so it was important for Lauryn to incorporate an element of his culture into their wedding day. As they joined together as one, they committed to growing together spiritually as they embark on the journey of not only husband and wife but also as parents. Lauryn and Ijeh will also become new parents this summer to a beautiful and healthy baby boy. 

Congratulations to Lauryn and Ijeh! 
























No comments:

Post a Comment