Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Wedding Wednesday... Introducing Mrs.Lewis

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of styling this beauty for her wedding. I remember when she initially met her husband, It was classic "Detroit Style". 
Her husband is from Detroit, which is the same city I'm from. Of course I knew he would be a great guy. Midwest people are the Best, most anyway. I'm a little bias. 
Needless to say when she told me she was getting married, I was elated. That's after the initial shock that she was engaged went away. It was a shock because her husband is extremely laid-back. We would constantly try to figure out when the proposal would happen (I mean don't all women?!). We couldn't have predicted exactly how and when it would happen but it did and now they are One.
The ceremony took place in College Park, Maryland on January 16, 2015. 
It was a beautiful yet intimate ceremony, which I always love. The day was a perfect reflection of who they are as individuals.  I couldn't be more proud of how they have blossomed and I wish them a lifetime of marital bliss. 

To the Lewis' *Toast*

No comments:

Post a Comment