Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wedding Wednesday...The Trial Appointment

This is a continuation from the post I did last week. I wanted to walk you through how we came up with our final wedding day look.
I have stressed over and over again how important it is to have a trial appointment for your wedding day because you want to make sure you and your stylist are on the same page when it comes to your look. I like to go through multiple looks during a trial appointment until we settle on the one that suits you best.
I haven't always nailed the perfect look on the first or even the second time. I usually like to have a visual and I can usually replicate the look. Of course it will have my own spin on it, but it's close.
It's also important to be realistic when it comes to what you want. We are woman so we change our mind all the time. What we thought we wanted can change from minute to minute. Even with this bride she told me she wanted a soft, side-swept look and we ended up pinning it up.
We used clip-in extensions which matched her hair perfectly. I pressed her hair first, ceramic curled it and then I pinned it in place. The bride wanted a natural, non-structured look. I think we Nailed it!!!






 Below was the potential reception look.



The Finale



No comments:

Post a Comment