Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Wedding Wednesday...Military Love

Last Saturday I had the pleasure of styling a beautiful bride.
Initially I was hesitant because it was my birthday, but I made the sacrifice because I would want someone to do it for me.
You don't get married everyday, right?.
I'm truly blessed that I get to do something that I love on a regular basis. It's rewarding to use my God given gift to impact so many lives. When I make decisions I base them upon the fulfillment I feel after.
Brides are alot of fun because they are putting trust in you to carry out their vision for their big day. I must say I have had the pleasure of meeting some awesome women over the years and I look forward to working with many more.
The bride below showed me a few pictures prior to her wedding day. We did a trial appointment.
After the trial she decided to go for another look. I suggested that she buy extensions to achieve more volume.
On the wedding day she had a new picture and we were able to achieve the look seamlessly.


No comments:

Post a Comment