Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy New Year!!!

 Happy New Year everyone. I'm so happy to be connected with you all another year. I hope that you all had an amazing holiday with your family and friends.
I'm looking forward to another year to carry out my vision and to use my platform to make a difference. 
Photography by Jeremy Blake 
I learned so much in 2013, it's truly a blessing how much I've grown. I've learned so many things that I can implement on my journey throughout life. 
The biggest lesson that I learned, is to accept that Every person comes in your life for a reason. It's always something that you can gain from every person and every experience that you have in your life. What you gain is a useful tool that you can utilize along your journey.  
That was something that I learned on my own, my own perspective. 
  

Photography by Jeremy Blake 
Photography by Jeremy Blake 

No comments:

Post a Comment