Thursday, March 28, 2013

Wedding Reality

On Tuesday I had the opportunity of being apart of a huge wedding reality television show. It was such an amazing experience for me to be able to exercise my artistic creativity. This door that has been opened for me is a blessing as well as a stepping stone for my career. I have said before how much I enjoy working with brides and bridal parties. It can be loads of fun.
Each of the brides I've worked with have been completely different, it's been a blessing that I haven't worked with any "bridezillas". All the brides had a vision and I was able to carry it out successfully. Most brides are nervous, so as long as you aren't then they're comfortable (Most of the time). That's in any profession you always want the client\customer to seek comfort in knowing that you know what you're doing. It's nothing worst than having someone style your hair for your wedding day and it looks nothing like the image you brought.
I always recommend a couple of trail appointments for brides so that both you and your stylist are on the same page.
Back to Tuesday (I got side-tracked, ha!). I can't disclose too much because of the legally binding contract in place. However I'll give you a few details. It was an extremely long day of filming, but all worth it. My client whom is the bride-to-be went into the filming as a beautiful, professional, young woman, but when she was made over she transformed into a Glam-Goddess. She is already a beauty, but she looked stunning, we were all speechless, at least for the final look we were. Prior  to the final dress selection, we were all having differences of opinions, which is normal when you have several people with totally different personalities coming together to make one decision. Everyone had a different vision for the bride-to-be.
The dress that she said "Yes" to incorporated all of our visions, so everything ultimately worked out. We have now successfully carried out the wedding day attire, ha!




No comments:

Post a Comment