Tuesday, February 12, 2013

New York Fashion Week HairTrends

Well it's that time again, Fashion Week (Fall/Winter 2013) in NYC .  I love fashion week because it's a  time that people come out and express themselves artistically through fashion. I have gotten inspiration from so many fashion icons during this time. Not to mention having the opportunity to attend runways shows and great events during this time. Although I'm not there in person, I am there virally. It's a great experience to be able to watch shows live online. I use  www.liverunway.com to stream the shows.  I naturally look at the hair, although most of the time it's simplistic. I still enjoy seeing what looks the hair artists' create for the models.

This is my Favorite look from Christian Siriano Fall/ Winter 2013 show

Thom Browne Fall\Winter 2013

Betsey Johnson Fall/Winter 2013



Alice and Olivia Fall/Winter 2013

Carolina Herrera Fall/Winter 2013

Laquain Smith Fall/Winter 2013


Max Azria Fall/Winter2013

Altuzarra Fall/Winter 2013


Kate Spade Fall/Winter 2013

Helmut Lang Fall/Winter 2013

Rag and Bone Fall/Winter 2013


Diane Von Furstenberg Fall/Winter 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment