Monday, October 31, 2011

New Product Alert!

As many of you know I love to try new professional products. I love to see how certain product revive the hair. All products may not work well for certain hair types. I like to use a variety of products because I want to hydrate and protect the hair. Chemistry is involved in all aspects of hair care. It's pretty interesting to understand the science of hair. I recently bought the latest product from the Moroccan oil line it's called "frizz control". Its pretty magical! I used it before I blow-dried the hair and it gave the hair; sheen, manageability, and protection from the heated tools. I could instantly see the miracle it worked on the hair. I have a lot of natural hair clients, so many times their hair needs hydrating, so the Moroccan oil line provides products that accomplishes just that.

This is the link below:

http://www.moroccanoilproducts.com/morrocanoil-frizz-control-100ml-3-4oz.html












No comments:

Post a Comment