Monday, October 24, 2011

I'm Finally Famous...Essence magazine post

I was on my way to the Martin Luther King dedication on October 16, 2011, walking past the Washington Monument and I was stopped by Hannan Saleh (Freelance photographer for Essence magazine). She said "Can I take your picture for Essence street style?" So of course I said "yes". I have always been a fashion lover, fashion is the best way to express yourself without having to open your mouth. There is something so intriguing to me about the power of garments. The material, color, construction of them. When I look at garments I look for classic pieces, I want them to have longevity. That's why I like to shop at vintage stores. I like quality pieces at affordable prices. I think everybody that know me, knows that I love fashion.
 
Here's the link, I'm number 23.




My look

Top-Gap
Jeans-Gap
Belt-Vintage
Purse-Vintage Dooney and Bourke 
Shoes-Steven by Steve Madden


No comments:

Post a Comment