Thursday, September 15, 2011

Runway hair...New York Fashion week S/S 2012

Last Thursday kicked off fashion week in NYC. I'm a huge fashion lover, so this was a big week for me. I love going to shows and being amongst the world's most influential fashion icons. I ran into many A-list celebs over the weekend. I saw June Ambrose, Jay-z, Bono, Nicki Minaj, Drake, Solange Knowles, Iman, Joe Zee, Sophia bush, and many more. The energy during this week is on 10, every one steps out in their most fashionable threads. The sidewalk is the catwalk for the trendsetters. I believe that fashion is an art, so it coincides with my artistic interest. I loved hair at multiple show during spring 2012 fashion week, but these are some of my favorites.

Badgley Mischka spring 2012 show



Credit-examiner.com, fashionbombdaily.com, blog.timesunion.com



Christian Siriano spring 2012 show


Credit-hauteonamission.onsugar.com, tomandlorenzo.com





Rachel Roy Spring 2012 show




Credit-bellasugar.com, stylelist.com




Thakoon Spring 2012 show



Credit-realbeauty.com, kylieclaudine.blogspot.com, zsazsabellagio.blogspot.com



*Bonus*

Solange Knowles Dj'n at Lord and Taylor for FNO




Corinne Bailey Rae




Me and my bff at NYC fashion week spring 2012

Me and Crystal with June Ambrose
at the Lincoln center for the Rebecca Taylor show
Love her:)

At the Christian Siriano show

At the Lincoln center
after the Elle fashion next event

At the Lincoln center

At the Christian Siriano show

No comments:

Post a Comment