Friday, September 23, 2011

Full sew in with silk base closure


Last Saturday I had an extension virgin. She contacted me months ago, eager to get a full-head of extensions. She sent a picture of herself and told me she wanted her hair like Kim Kardashian's. The "Kim" is a look that many people desire. Her hair always looks amazing. I have tried to replicate this look with my own hair. When I wear extensions, I like to have versatility. I want to wear it straight, curly, and wavy. Many celebs wear extensions, it's convenient and versatile. A full head of extensions are great if you are working out daily or for older women who are going through the "change". It can be maintained on your own at home, however monthly maintenance visits to the salon are recommended.





Closure

Malaysian closure 



Full view


Cashmere Virgin Indian hair



Finished look


Ceramic curled


long layered with face frame





No comments:

Post a Comment