Sunday, March 6, 2011

Work it out!

Many women want to workout, but are reluctant because they don't want their hair to suffer. I have been in this position before, I wanted to workout but I was scared of what my hair would look like after I got done sweating it out. I wore extensions, because it allowed me to workout without worrying about unruly or unmanageable hair. It's important to wash your hair regularly when working out because of the salt build up that you incur from sweating. Salt is harsh on your hair, it dries hair and can cut through the hair. You want to make sure that sweat is washed out of your hair.
A great way to maintain hair during a workout is to wear it natural, pin it up, wear extensions, or wrap it up.
It's important to have a healthy lifestyle. After all a healthy lifestyle leads to longevity. When you incorporate healthy food into your diet and cut the unhealthy food, you will look and feel better. I started changing my diet over a year ago and I have noticed a huge difference in the way my body, skin, and hair looks. I feel so much better and have more energy. Water is also important to have on a regular bases. Water flushes out your body and is a necessity for survival. If you want radiant skin, healthy/ shiny hair, and a fit body then WORK IT OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment