Sunday, January 30, 2011

Don't compromise your hair by using bad products

Many people cut corners when it comes to hair care products. You'll buy Suave, Pantene pro-v, or even V05 just because its cheap. These products lack the ingredients to truly nourish your hair. You want to use products that penetrate into the follicle. The products that I named above only coat, leaving a film on the hair. They don't actually nourish the hair contrary to whats said on the bottle. It's all marketing and we all have falling for it. The companies use words that indicate that you'll have long, silky, and manageable hair, then you go out and buy the product. I have done it as well. Being that I'm licensed,I have the privilege of trying a wide array of product lines. Please note that every product doesn't work for everyone. It's good to find a product line that has a variety, so that you can find something that fits what your hair needs. Below I have a link to a product line, that I have used and I swear by it. Its only available on-line and in select salons. Its a french product line, that is VERY good quality. Yes it is on  the pricey side, but a little goes a long way.  If you want to cure damaged hair or even keep healthy hair healthy this product line is well worth the money.

http://www.kerastase-usa.com/Shop_Products/index-Shop_Products.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment