Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Wedding Wednesday... Show-Stopping, Sultry Hair!

Last night was the GQ awards took place in London. Kim Kardashian "West" (and Don't you forget that!) stole the show in her body hugging Ralph and Russo couture look, which she paired with Tom Ford heels.
I noticed her hair initially. It was by far the sexiest hairstyle that I've seen her wear. The sultry
side-swept bang with the voluminous soft waves was jaw-dropping. No wonder Kanye couldn't keep his hands to himself. She was a knockout!
I love how her hair didn't take away from her overall look. However it still made a statement.
Hair can make or break a look. That's why it's important to have the right look for your wedding day. You want your husband-to-be, to look at you like "Damn that's my woman, I'm a lucky man". It's kind of the same feeling you get when a man has a fresh haircut and fresh shave. I don't know about you but for me that's enough to stop me in my tracks. I love a well-groomed man, especially a confident one.
For a woman hair shouldn't overpower your face but it should frame it. A subtle amount of volume and body goes a long way. When you are deciding what look is best for you on your wedding day, step out of your box a little and try something different. You just may like it!






No comments:

Post a Comment