Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wedding Wednesday


Every Wednesday will be "Wedding Wednesday", It's a New Feature on the Blog for people that are getting hitched. It's so nice to see so many people getting married, I just Love 'love'. I think we all, mostly women dream about the day you'll meet your 'soulmate', while other choose to believe there is no such thing. I believe that some people are fortunate enough to meet their soul mate and others meet a significant other that are compatible to them. Either way, I feel that you have to be with someone that brings joy to your life. I think as long as you understand that happiness comes from within, then love will always trail behind it. People are attracted to people who love themselves first, it's striking. Many people wonder around with a false sense of reality that marriage is a fairytale, but it's not. I have had the pleasure of talking to older couples as well as younger and no one ever told me it was easy. However when you love someone you compromise and figure out how to communicate effectively in order to have longevity. Longevity is what it's all about, two people coming together in Holy Matrimony and dedicating their lives to one another. That's what marriage means to me. Welcome to Wedding Wednesday, where you are going to get much more then bridal up-dos, wedding photos, and bridal ideas, but you'll get 'food for thought'.


A Special Thank You to my dearest friend Tanya Thompson for being so supportive to my business and inspiring me. You are such a blessing to my life. I love you. Thank you for this incredible idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment