Friday, March 2, 2012

Lights, Camera, Action! (Celebrity Hair)

Celebs, who doesn't love them? They always have that look which captivates you instantly. Even when their dressed down, they still look great. So who wouldn't want to look like a celebrity? It's not uncommon that I have clients that want to replicate a hairstyle that was worn by their favorite celeb. I love being able to look at a picture and carry out my clients vision. Of course being an artist, you always put your own spin on things, but that's what separates you as an individual.  I know that no other stylist can do exactly what I can do, how I can do it. Each hairstylist has their own lane, no one is a replica of another. I'm very secure in my craft and I enjoy being challenged within it. I also enjoy seeing my clients happy when they leave the salon and if that means giving them Celebity Hair than that's what I'll give them.



First look- Partial sew-in extensions (only diameter of the crown is natural)








 Second look- Up-do, pressed, ceramic curled, back braided  and pinned/tucked in the front









All styling is by Serena Hampton


No comments:

Post a Comment