Thursday, December 15, 2011

Fab Hair (What I did today)

Today my creative juices are flowing. I feel so proud to have beautiful women sit in my chair daily. It warms my heart that I am able to produce quality work that people continue to patronize. I am so grateful for my clients, they mean everything to me. If it was not for them, there would be no me.


Client 1
Removed extensions, deep conditioned, blow-dried, thermal flat-iron (stove flat-iron), sealed with ceramic iron, natural end-trim. (natural hair)




Client 2
Relaxer touch-up, Color (dark brown rinse), Protein t blow-dried, ceramic flat- ironed
(natural hair)






Client 3
Treated (reconstructor ), blow-dried, Pressed, ceramic curled (natural hair)






Client 4
Blown-out, ceramic flat-iron, layered, trimmed, ceramic curled (natural hair)









No comments:

Post a Comment