Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Clip-in Extensions

Clip in extensions are the quickest way to add length and fullness to your hair. In less than 10 minutes you can have longer and fuller hair. Anybody can wear them, no matter your ethnicity. I have been customizing clip in extensions for 5 years, and they are my favorite method of extensions. I like to wear my hair a variety of ways, but with the clips I can add depth to my tresses. They are comfortable, secure, and easy to wear. I sleep in my clips, I wrap my hair at night, leaving the clips in and I have no discomfort. I have yet to have a client who didn't like this technique. I have my clients buy hair to match their own texture and I apply the clips to the weft, then fit it to their heads. The clips last over a year, depending on how often you wear them. I have a client that has had her clips for close to 2 years (she does not use them daily). It's very important to
1) Get hair that matches your natural hair texture
2) Have the right sized clips to put on the weft
3) Use quality clips
4) Customize each weft for your head
If you don't want to deal with sew-ins, braids, beads, glue, or other extension methods, then this may be the best option for you.

Clip-in installed on natural, pressed hair
Clips applied to weft
3 clip in wefts
Hair can be pulled up w/ clip in
Hair pressed and curled

Customizing, application, and style by Serena J.

No comments:

Post a Comment